Amanda Oliver is an Associate with Lake Toback, having joined the office in 2006. Ms. Oliver has focused on cases involving child custody, visitation, child support and parentage matters, estate valuation and account tracing, pre-nuptial agreements, and various other pre-decree and post-decree issues.
A graduate of Millikin University (B.A. Political Science/Pre-Law, 2003) and The John Marshall Law School (J.D. 2006), Ms. Oliver has interned with The Children’s Law Center and The Employment Justice Center in Washington, D.C., as well as with both litigation and family law firms in Chicago. Ms. Oliver was also elected to The John Marshall Journal of Computer and Information Law (JCIL).
Ms. Oliver was admitted to the State Bar of Illinois and to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in 2007.
Ms. Oliver is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the Lake County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody, Visitation, Child Support and Parentage Matters
- Estate Valuation and Account Tracing
- Pre-nuptual Agreements, and other pre-decree and post-decree issues
- Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2007
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2006
- Millikin University
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Political Science/Pre-Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association